It is our goal at www.cardozaonline.com to provide you with the most up-to-date information tailored to your interest in all things poker-related, while at the same time, to ensure the utmost protection of your privacy.
All identifiable information collected through our website will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, rented, loaned, or reused to any third parties.
IP addresses may be used by www.cardozaonline.com to better administer our website for users, or to help diagnose problems that we are having with our server. However, we will never attempt to link IP addresses with individual users, or to make any of this information personally identifiable.
www.cardozaonline.com does utilize cookies on its website. Depending on the browser being used, users may be able to turn off this option. Cookies will be used mostly to track the traffic coming and leaving to and from other websites. As with IP addresses, we will never attempt to link individuals with personally identifiable information.
Send your questions and comments to: email@example.com
Cardozaonline.com accepts no responsibility or liability for losses which may be incurred by persons using the information or links to other sites contained herein. Use the information provided on this site at your own risk, and check with your local jurisdictions regarding the legality of online gambling in your area before gambling for money. No wagers are accepted on this website, which is for informational purposes only.
Furthermore, Cardozaonline.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same - whether you’re using our site or posting something to the Forum. Keep in mind that material available on or through other web sites might be protected by copyright and intellectual property laws of the United States or other countries. Those web sites, and not the Cardozaonline.com Disclaimer or Forum Rules and Guidelines, govern your use of that material. For more information about our copyright or information of copyright violations you believe may be present on this site, please read our copyright notice below.
At our discretion, we may disable, block, and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Cardozaonline.com and/or others. So please don’t do it.
Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that amounts to copyright infringement, we’d like to know. Please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act for the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Cardozaonline.com site, with enough detail so that we can find it on the web site;
4. Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or intellectual property owner.
Cardozaonline.com's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.